General Rules – KX96
- Our contests are open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) with the exception of all employees of Durham Radio Inc. (KX96, KX94.7, 94.9 The Rock, CKDO, 92.9 The Grand and Wave.fm), immediate families, its partners, agencies and affiliates.
- All winners must be 18 years of age or older unless otherwise specified.
- Limit of one winner per household, per contest.
- Durham Radio Inc. reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to disqualify any contest entrant who supplies untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- Durham Radio Inc. reserves the right to change, postpone, cancel, or terminate contests at its discretion.
- Durham Radio Inc., its affiliates, sponsors, partners, advertisers and employees assume no responsibility for any cancelled or postponed concerts / events, or other unforeseen circumstances related to the contest or 3rd party prize which prevents the delivery of the prize as planned (ie. COVID-19 restrictions, labour strikes, weather, event / prize cancellations, event / sponsor prize unavailability).
- Should an event or concert be cancelled, postponed or substituted (in whole or in part) for any reason whatsoever (at any time prior to, during or after the posted contest period), the prize and any prize portions shall be deemed fulfilled and such prize or prize portions will not be substituted, except at the sole discretion of our partners.
- All decisions made by Durham Radio Inc. are final.
- Prize winners collecting a prize in person will be required to acknowledge and agree to all rules and regulations. Prize winners will be required to show valid government issued photo ID when claiming a prize. Prize winners collecting by mail or email, are bound by and acknowledge these rules and regulations herein.
- Prizes for pick-up must be claimed within 30 days of winning. Should arrangements be made for someone other than the prize winner to pick-up the prize, he/she will be asked to confirm the winner’s name, address, and phone number.
- Prizes are awarded only when all terms and conditions are met.
- Prizes have no cash value. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be modified or exchanged for any other items. No substitutions are permitted.
- Durham Radio Inc., its affiliates, sponsors, partners, advertisers and employees assume no responsibility for any claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses that may be incurred resulting from participation in a contest and/or redemption of a prize.
- KX96’s online stream may be a delayed delivery of the station’s live over the air programming and may vary depending on your device’s memory capacity and the speed of your Internet or data connection. Durham Radio Inc., its partners, agencies and affiliates assume no responsibility for entrants not making timely telephone calls or texts (as applicable) to the station as a result of any delays in the Internet or data stream.
- Durham Radio Inc. is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail or telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries from reaching KX96. In the event a contest entrant call gets disconnected for any reason before their name and phone number have been recorded, another call will be taken.
- Durham Radio Inc. shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
Acceptance of Rules and Regulations
By entering our contests, each entrant agrees to and is deemed to have accepted all terms, conditions, rules and regulations as written herein.
All winners consent to the use of their name, city of residence, photograph, and audio/video recording for publicity purposes in all media by KX96, its partners, their agencies and affiliates.
By entering our contests, each entrant agrees to and is deemed to have accepted all terms, conditions, rules, and regulations as written herein.
All winners consent to the use of his/her name, city of residence, photograph, and audio/video recording for publicity purposes in all media by KX-96 FM, its partners, their agencies and affiliates.